ISAHP 2018 Guidelines
- Please LOGIN and submit your full paper that will be reviewed for relevance, technical merit, and clarity.
- Please use the ISAHP2018-template when preparing your paper for submission. Each paper should not be more than 5 pages. Please submit the paper in DOC, DOCX or PDF Format.
- Choose a track for your paper at the time of submission. The topics must be related to your paper. This information will be used by the committee for assigning appropriate reviewers and scheduling sessions.
- You may make changes in your submission until the deadline. After this date, you may no longer edit, re-submit, add co-author, re-order author listing, etc.
- Full papers must be submitted by March 6, 2018.
- Authors will be notified of the decision by April 15, 2018.
- Each submission will be assigned a PAPER ID. Please quote this in all correspondence.
- Please LOGIN and submit the abstract of your poster that will be reviewed for relevance, technical merit, and clarity.
- To submit a poster presentation, choose Individual paper and then poster presentation, see more details in the Submission Manual.
- Only the title, abstract and authors are required for poster presentations.
- You can optionally submit a pdf of your poster and make changes to it until the day of the conference. Click here for information on how to make an effective poster and templates to get you started (1st link, 2nd link).
- Poster size should be (PENDING)
- Poster abstracts must be submitted by April 15, 2018.
- Authors will be notified of the decision by April 30, 2018.
- Each submission will be assigned an ID. Please quote this in all correspondence.